My friend Bethany over at This Little Piggy Went to Market just tagged me for a "Meme." How exciting! Be sure to check out her blog...it rocks.
Okay, so here we go...
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
Well, let's see...10 years ago I would have been 14 and in the 8th grade. That year, I made the cheerleading squad (Go Big Red!...lol), was voted Miss CMS by the student body, and got elected as President of the National Jr. Honor Society...it was a big year for me! =)
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Pick up the things I need to make one of my best friends a birthday cake
2. Give my dogs a bath
3. Finish the laundry
4. Run on my treadmill
5. Water the flowers...it's HOT outside!
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Anything chocolate
2. Nilla wafers
3. Fresh bread...I've got Banana Nut Bread in the oven as I type this! =)
4. Coffee...does that count?
5. Fruit...especially strawberries
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a beach house
2. Buy a mountain house
3. Travel all over Europe
4. Open a bakery/coffee shop =)
5. Donate a good bit to charity
Places I've lived:
1. Dothan, AL
2. Mountain Brook
3. Trussville, AL
4. Panama City, FL
Jobs I've had:
1. Relocation Consultant
2. Southern Living magazine - Marketing Intern
3. Books-A-Million Corp. - Marketing Intern
4. Barista at Joe Muggs Newsstand
5. Barista at Sweet Blend Cafe - Dothan, AL
6. Gymnastics Instructor to little kids (just levels 1-2)
Here we go! TAG, you're it...
Ivonne at Cream Puffs in Venice
Rebekah at Easy Meals for the Working Wife
Anna Marie at Full Hearts, Full Tummies
Katie at Good Things Catered
Jaime at Burnt Toast