Sunday, June 22, 2008

I "LOVE" Blueberry Pancakes!




Yes...MORE blueberries! Just look at these pancakes...they were so much fun to make!!! The recipe certainly isn't anything too fancy or complicated. I just whipped up some mix by following the pancake recipe on the Bisquick box...then I added beautiful, fresh blueberries. I love this time of year! There's a multitude of fresh produce at all the markets. I have a confession to make, though...I have yet to make it to the local Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings. I have GOT to go!

Until now, the extent of my pancake skills have been limited to Mickey Mouse ears...hah. I was able to make these pancakes into heart shapes by using a handy little heart-shaped pancake tool. I can't remember where I found them. They came in a pack of two. The pancakes turned out to be really thick. I was worried that they wouldn't be cooked all the way through, but they were. So yummy! This is a breakfast you won't be able to eat without a smile on your face.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Fantastic photos, and they look like they'd be delicious too!

Katie said...

Blueberry pancakes are my ALL TIME fave! LOVE the hearts. TOTALLY making this for dinner now. Thanks! :)