Jaime from Burnt Toast, has just made my day by giving me the "Blogging with a Purpose" award. I am truly flattered....thanks again, Jaime! =)
It's exciting to know that there are people like you that take the time to check out my blog. I started this blog mainly to be a place to save all my favorite recipes. I never guessed that there would be people who actually enjoyed reading it! I hope you keep coming back!
Now comes the fun part...I get to hand out this award to 5 other food bloggers!
1. Bethany at This Little Piggy Went to Market: Bethany always has wonderful stories to go along with her posts...I can't wait to try her chicken salad recipe from Food & Wine magazine.
2. Melanie at My Kitchen Cafe: Melanie makes delish desserts, among many other fabulous dishes! Just check out her "Solid Peanut Butter Cups" recipe...they look SO heavenly, and her "Dragon Birthday Cake" is super cute!
3. Katie at Good Things Catered: One word: Cake! Katie continuously impresses me with the things she makes...especially her cakes - they are beautiful!
4. The Way the Cookie Crumbles: This blog simply has beautiful photos and amazing recipes! Be sure to check this one out.
5. Sandi at Whistlestop Cafe Cooking: Yes, that's the one from the movie, Fried Green Tomatoes! I always love to see who wins Sandi's contest, Centerpiece of the Month.
Award-winners, here's what you should do:
1. nominate 5 blogs which haven't had this award before
2. each of the blogs must have a purpose
3.the nominated blogs must make a link back to this page
4. the logo from the award must be put on their blog and it must link back to this blog!