- 1 (7-ounce) can refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Suggested Dipping Sauces:
- Bottled marinara sauce, heated
- Ranch dressing
- Honey mustard sauce
- Heat oven to 375°F (175°C). Grease or spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; separate at perforations into 6 breadsticks. Roll each 12 inches long. Carefully tie a loose knot in both ends of each breadstick and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush breadsticks with egg white. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm “bones” with desired dipping sauce.