Monday, August 23, 2010

Restaurant Review: Nabeel's Cafe & Market


(click the link above to see the review in its entirety!)
by Celeste Ward

Happy Monday everyone!

I wanted to share some more exciting news with you  - My first official restaurant review is being featured today over at Wade on Birmingham, as a part of his month-long series "Birmingham's Best Eats!"

I reviewed one of my favorite spots in Birmingham - Nabeel's Cafe & Market.

Here are some of the photos that I took of our food on the night of the review...Is your mouth watering yet?  ;-)

Please CLICK HERE to see the restaurant review in its entirety!

The Bruschetta was one of the highlights of our evening.
Photos by Celeste Ward.


The Moussaka at Nabeel’s CafĂ© in Homewood
is comforting and authentic.


The Greek Salad with grilled chicken tastes
fresh and scrumptious.


The Tiramisu was some of the best that I've ever had!

1 comment:

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I may just have to hop in the car and get me some Nabeels right now!

Great Job Celeste~