Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mixed Berry Cobbler


I've been craving a good berry cobbler, and this recipe looked quick and simple....plus, I had everything I needed in the fridge. Of course, cobbler isn't cobbler unless it's topped with ice cream....Yum!


Ingredients:
1 bag mixed, frozen berries
1 c. all-purpose flour
1 c. sugar
1 egg, beaten
5 tbsp. butter, melted

Directions:
Pour berries into 8 x 8 x 2 inch pan. Stir flour, sugar and egg mixture, will resemble coarse meal. Sprinkle over berries. Drizzle melted butter over top of cobbler. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness I think I am going to FAINT this looks so good! I love ANYTHING berry with ice cream and I love that you can make this with frozen berries instead of fresh. I am SOOOO making this!

Emiline said...

I love a good cobbler. Especially with vanilla ice cream.

Elle said...

Great idea to use frozen berries! Makes it easy to do any time of year. Yum!