Monday, March 29, 2010

I Need Your Help! Vote for Gooseman!

Meet "Gooseman"...Isn't he the cutest?  :-)

UPDATE:  THANK YOU so very much to everyone who voted for Gooseman.  I'm thrilled to report that our efforts paid off...Gooseman is officially "Bama's Best Dog!!"  That's so exciting!  Congrats Gooseman!

Hello to all of my wonderful blog readers...I usually don't publish posts that don't have anything to do with food, HOWEVER...One of my best friends, Mary Katherine, needs your help!  Her sweet, sweet puppy "Gooseman" has been selected out of over 1,300 entries for a chance to win "Bama's Best Dog." 

Please take a few minutes to vote for her furbaby at THIS LINK.  It only takes a few seconds.  I'd be so grateful if ya'll could help her out!  A three-night beach vacation is on the line for Mary Katherine!

Please hurry...the voting only continues through 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, March 31!

Go Gooseman!!!  :-)

4 comments:

Notes from a Broad said...

Reading the comments on that page, After I voted for Gooseman ( he is more than cute.. ) I saw more proof that dog people are really insane. I mean this in the best way, being a dog person myself.
I hope little bitty Gooseman wins !

Celeste said...

LOL...I know what you mean...that website is notorious for silly comments like that. Thank you SO much for taking the time to vote!

jidgede said...

just voted and "gooseman" is in the lead!!!!! jennie in tn <><

Lindsey said...

omg this is the cutest puppy ever! And I even own two born-in-bama poochies!