Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's Time for Some Blog Awards!!!

I was thrilled when a fellow food blooger, Gypsy Mommy's Kitchen, awarded me not 1...not 2...but 3 blog awards!!! Thank you so very much, Gypsy Mommy! Be sure to check out her blog...she has some seriously delicious-looking recipes, including her Hoisin Marinated Chicken with Garlic Sauteed Green Beans.

The awards included:
"E for Excellence" Award


"Lemonade and Friends" Award



The "Friends" Award

Along with this Friends award comes this message: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated."

Also - "Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

So, I am going to follow Gypsy Mommy's example and award these 3 awards to eight deserving blogs! The winners are:

Lisa Lately
All Things Sweet
Christy's Kitchen Creations
Le Petrin
Delicious Concoctions
La Vie
Savory Spicy Sweet
Elizabeth's Edible Experience

Thanks again, Gypsy Mommy!!! ;)

6 comments:

Joelen said...

Congrats on the awards!! (I've missed commenting on your blog for a bit so it's so good to have some time and catch up with all your cooking/baking! :) )

Sandra Avital said...

Celeste, you are so sweet!!! I'm not sure I deserve 3 awards but I thank you so so much :)))

Elizabeth said...

Celeste,

Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it!

Diane said...

Thank you again Celeste for awarding my blog these 3 wonderful awards.

Shay said...

Thank you so much Celeste for including my blog in those wonderful awards!! I really appreciate it!!

Liz said...

Thank you, Celeste!! I love your blog as well!